[all palindromes are italicized]
2. Draw putrid dirt upward.
3. Don't nod.
4. Yawn a more Roman way.
5. Step on no pets.
6. Rise. Revere, sir.
7. Name man's name, man.
8. Revenge: slap pals e.g.? Never!
9. Less evasion. 'No' is a vessel.
10. Draw no test. Set onward.
11. Re hypocrisy: as I say sir, copy her.
12. Nap not on pan.
13. "To last, I remedy my demerits a lot." (Stephen Wagner)
B) EAT PROPERLY
1. Sup not on pus.
2. No melon, no lemon.
3. Stir grits.
4. Nip in if I nip in.
5. Ate plate: ewe et al. - PETA.
6. Desserts stressed.
7. Wontons? Not now.
C) ATTEND TO ONE'S PHYSICAL NEEDS
1. Amen, icy cinema.
2. Amen: enamor a Roman enema.
3. Elope, else sleep. Olé !
D) ATTEND TO ONE'S SOCIAL NEEDS
3. Strap on no parts.
4. Doomed: un-nude mood.
E) AVOID DISTRACTING ISSUES AND EXCESSES
1. Sex at noon taxes.
2. Cigar? Toss - it is so tragic.
3. Sex at my gym taxes.
4. God no! Pin taco-catnip on dog?
5. Pure, boss is. Sober up!
6. Pull up if I pull up.
7. Solo gigolos.
1. Do geese see God?
4. P.m. or a.m. - God's time emits dogma-romp.
5. Model truth? Turtledom.
5. Are we not drawn onward to new era?
2. I, man, am regal? Live villager-man am I.
3. Madam, in Eden I'm Adam.
4. Ev, love did evolve.
5. Bonsai-man, "Am I a snob?"
C) The Nature of Perception
4. Was it a man on a mat I saw?
5. Warsaw was raw?
6. Poop: sides reversed is 'poop'.
2. No! Evil's deeds live on.
4. Do gonads' deeds live on? No, Evil's deeds, Dan. O, God!
5a) No devil's god-dogs lived on. b) No! Evil's tenets live on.
6. Do go! Go to Togo. God!
E) On Selflessness
1. Ma is as selfless as Dad. Dad's as selfless as I am.
2. Leon's as selfless as Eva; Dave's as selfless as Noel.
3. Pass as selfless as sap.
F) Sin, Confession and Redemption
(see post #124 on "Silly Songs and Satire" to sing some of this material)
|post #127: "Sin and Redemption" parody-lyrics|
1. Dennis sinned.
2. Dennis and Edna sinned.
3. Dennis, Enid and Nadine sinned. etc.
1. Dennis: I sinned.
2. Dennis: Nell, Edna, I and Ellen sinned.
3. Dennis: Nell, Edna, Noel, I, Leon and Ellen sinned.
1. Dennis, Rod, Enid and Edna dined or sinned.
2. Dennis never even sinned.
3. Sin, if ... ... FINIS.